NewsCred, which offers licensed content to publishers and brands, has acquired a publishing startup called Daylife. The financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed. NewsCred did say that say that it expects to bring all of Daylife’s employees over to NewsCred. The company also said that the acquisition should effectively double its revenue and customer base.
- Vimeo updates Apple TV app with easier navigation, Vimeo On Demand trailers
- Popcorn Time’s “Netflix for Torrents” Is Coming to Chromecast
- UK details new laws to retain users’ internet and phone activity
- These Underwater Photos Were Taken By a Desktop Scanner
- How to rip DVDs on OS X and get movies onto your Mac media server
Mr WordPress on Hello world!