- Vimeo updates Apple TV app with easier navigation, Vimeo On Demand trailers
- Popcorn Time’s “Netflix for Torrents” Is Coming to Chromecast
- UK details new laws to retain users’ internet and phone activity
- These Underwater Photos Were Taken By a Desktop Scanner
- How to rip DVDs on OS X and get movies onto your Mac media server
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
ScienceDaily (Dec. 7, 2012) ? A new meta-analysis has found that delirium, a condition developed by many patients in hospital intensive care units (ICU), is associated with higher mortality rates, more complications, longer stays in the ICU, and longer hospitalizations. … Continue reading