Musician and social activist Harry Belafonte is suing the family of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., over documents he claims were given to him by the civil rights leader. Host Michel Martin talks to Pulitzer Prize-winning MLK biographer David Garrow about the case.
- Vimeo updates Apple TV app with easier navigation, Vimeo On Demand trailers
- Popcorn Time’s “Netflix for Torrents” Is Coming to Chromecast
- UK details new laws to retain users’ internet and phone activity
- These Underwater Photos Were Taken By a Desktop Scanner
- How to rip DVDs on OS X and get movies onto your Mac media server
Mr WordPress on Hello world!