Remember when the EU’s Data Retention Directive, a requirement for all telecoms companies to record everyone’s web and phone activity, was declared illegal by the European Court of Justice? As expected, UK Prime Minister David Cameron has announced…
- Vimeo updates Apple TV app with easier navigation, Vimeo On Demand trailers
- Popcorn Time’s “Netflix for Torrents” Is Coming to Chromecast
- UK details new laws to retain users’ internet and phone activity
- These Underwater Photos Were Taken By a Desktop Scanner
- How to rip DVDs on OS X and get movies onto your Mac media server
Mr WordPress on Hello world!